Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Course Duration: 6 days
- Course Language: English & Arabic
- Certification: Accredited Certificate from Technical and Vocational Training Center
- The main objectives of the course are to satisfy the following needs:
- The need for thorough planning, to avoid scoping errors and to produce accurate schedule and cost estimates.
- The need for robust risk management, to ensure that the probability of delivering the agreed project objectives is maximized.
- The need for human resource planning and management, to ensure that the project team is effective.
- The need for effective monitoring and control, to ensure that the project stays on track.
- Tools and techniques described and practiced during project, program, and portfolio management.
- The right candidate for this course are: Project Managers, Project team members, entrepreneur, and/or related positions.
- Managers (Directors, General Managers).
- Professionals interested in applying for the PMP® Exam.
- Recognize the Project Management Institute (PMI) Framework for managing projects.
- Learn PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes.
- Study PMBOK® Guide's Five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing .
- Learn the PMI Ten Knowledge Areas: Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Human Resource, Communication, Risk, Procurement, and Stakeholder Management.
- Understand the Professional and Social Responsibility of Project Managers.
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI® (the PMBOK® Guide).
- Understand scope definition, resource allocation, risk mitigation, scheduling, budgeting and process optimization.
- Avoid common mistakes in managing projects.
- Gain skills needed to pass the PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam.
- PMP® Math Formula sheet with examples.
- Exam Tips and Techniques to clear Certification.